Thursday 12 May 2011

CAS White On White.

Sorry about the atrocious pictures, I may have to sack my photographer lol. Less is More this week wants White on White. Considering that is what I did last week, I should have found this easy. Just couldn't decide what to do....and got too many supplies and ideas in my noggin (head for those who don't know lol). This one has a strip of lace with seed beads and a die cut with Mr & Mrs stamped and embossed. There are some little chiffon flowers with beaded stamen centres sitting  behind the die-cut. 

I'm not a good stamper, not having much strength, but now I'm no longer bedridden and can get a bit of leverage by standing up...I'm giving it another try.  

Hope you can see the sentiment a little better here. 

A Few Challenges...
My Mum's Craft shop -  Use Dies
Paper Take Weekly - Punches Or Die-Cuts 
Less Is More - C5, must be CAS -  White on White

This second card has a wedding cake stamped and embossed. I cut it out to lay it over the top of the doily lace and ribbons trim. A chiffon ribbon with a narrow satin ribbon overlayed. I made my rose from white cardstock and gave it a little flourish to finish off.
Have to make up my mind which one to enter now.
 I also have a white on white baby card half way made lol.

And a Couple for This Card .....
Stampavie and More - Ribbons
Woodware USA - Wedding or/Anniversary




13 comments:

dj1952 said...

Oh, Linda, they are both beautiful. I think my favorite is the second one; no, maybe the first; no, maybe the second.... LOL. They're both great. Hugs, dj

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

They are both great Linda! Love the lace and the diecut from the first one & the cake, flower and flourish in the second! It is a hard choice!! They are both so pretty. When you get the third one done, that will be really tough!

Tracey said...

These are beautiful Lindy, so elegant :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Deborah Frings said...

I like them both - although I think my favourite is the first one - I really do like the beaded lace!

Laura said...

I like them both also :) But I think if I were to pick I would pick 2nd one...because it has cake!! And I can't eat sweets now :(.
Really nice stamping! They look so perfect as wedding cards!

Hugs!

Carol said...

Two lovely cards but if I had to choose I'd have the second one. Carol x

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Since our comments from yesterday vanished, just thought I would pop back to say that I still love them both! Love the lace and the diecut from the first and the cake and flower form the 2nd! tough choice since both are so lovely!

Harriet Skelly said...

Lovely cards! I love white on white! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Lindy that is stunning, I love that simple design but the way youve layered everything up is beautiful. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Nancy said...

You have made lovely cards! So glad that you are able to be up and around and stamping again!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Woodware USA!!

Sheree said...

Hi Lindy! Wow! Both white on white cards are beautiful! Love the lace, your embossing and layouts...Just beautiful! I hope you are feeling better and are able to create more works of art.. I am thinking of you!!

Ingela said...

Hi! Beautiful card(s)! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More!
Hugs
Ingela SAM-team

Dorcas said...

I like the wedding cake idea. so elegant! I see that I missed a few cards the past few days. These baby ducks are very distracting. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries