Thursday 22 March 2012

Two by Two Anniversaries

Another Card in the 2 pairs of 2 pairs theme. I had an anniversary card for my Brother and also a friend this month. My friend's was a Sapphire Anniversary (forget how many years) so I made her the blue version below........then I merrily sent it off to by brother who's anniversary came first. I was kicking myself all day over that. I now have to send the red one to my friend for her Sapphire. 

My Image is from Digi's with Attitude. I'm sure my sister in law and my friend will appreciate the look on that little girl tigers face. I'm guessing the men folk will barely look at it lol. 

I used off cuts of embossed card from a previous project. My greetings are handwritten with sakura glitter pen, and then traced back over with a glaze pen. I glazed my red hearts, and the blue hearts below are glitter pen too. My shading is with Lyca pencils, ribbon and gems are stash.  
I'd like to enter this for the Crafty Pad 2 pairs of 2 pairs challenge 

The Blue version, my sister in law is no doubt wondering why on earth 
the hearts are blue...and just what exactly am I implying lol. 


6 comments:

Dawn said...

Linda, these are just lovely & just right for The Perfect Pair Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week! I love those little Tiger's
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Babs said...

2 lovely cards Linda. Such a cute image too.
Luv, Babs xo

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

What a lovely pair - they are so cute! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

Dorcas said...

Oh Lin! These are both so adorable!!! LOL on the mailing mixup, thats something that would happen to me :D Great job on coloring those tigers! I know the recipients will LOVE them.

Priyanka said...

the image is sooooooooooo cute and love the color of both version really beautiful.

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

These are the perfect blend between "cute" (image) and "elegant"(embossing)!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries