Saturday 14 April 2012

Look Who Popped Up

This is a free-standing pop-up card, I've made it for a card swap this month. I found the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers. 

 The image I've used is Gracie, and she was a Freebie on the Sassy Studio Paper Craft Planet Group. She was the Fabulous Friday Freebie last week. You have to be a member, and can join here. I've once again used my Lyra pencils.

 This is the card folded down for posting. 

My button is made using bronze metalic effect fimo, made from a mold I bought from Moldmuse. It's a vintage button.
My fibres are Basic Grey, Papers, lace, gems & ribbon are stash.

I'd like to enter this for 
Card making Mamas Challenge - Make it Girly 


4 comments:

craftymum said...

This is wonderful Linda
hugs Sarah x

Trina said...

Your shading is amazing! Lovely project!

coops said...

wow this is stunning linda.fantastic design and image and your colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Lin, you coloured the image stunningly beautiful!!! And this kind of card is so unique... never tried this before...
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog ,Lin, and for the email you sent me... give a big hug to Paula from me!
Hugs,
Uli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries