My second entry to the challenge at Creative Harmony, this time (hopefully you can tell) I've made a tag, and it's ivory...mostly. I embossed yellow card with a bee design (cuttlebug, on loan from a friend), then heat embossed the raised part with clear powder. My flower stack is prima, with black card candy as it's centre. My die cuts are Marianne Designs. The sentiment is handwritten, ribbon is very old stash, and the bee is the last of my cute little bee button....I wish I could remember where I had them from : (
If you'd like to join in, there is still time...below is copied and pasted from Linda's post. There is wonderful candy on offer for the winner.
1. The theme is 'Almost White' with your base card in white or ivory.
2. No more than two other colours, one of which should only be a very small amount.
3. You can make any papercraft item(s)
4. You may enter up to twice only but they must be different and one item must be a card or tag.
5. All entries must be linked to Linda's blog by the closing date of Sunday 23rd September.
Creative Harmony - Almost White Papercraft Challenge