Thursday 9 August 2012

Get Well cuddles

A card I made for a little girl with chicken pox, caught from her brother, his card is a few posts down lol. A Mo's DP image...as if you couldn't guess, she's called 'Your my best'. She is coloured with promarkers, and lyca pencils. My stacked up prima flowers are coloured with two shades of promarker, and I've outlined all edges with them too. My sentiment is handwritten with Sakura gel pen. The paper is glittered, get back to you with make, and button from stash and coloured with promarker...busy little pens.  

I'm entering this for 
Crafts & Me Challenge - Use A digi



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda this is sensational what a fabulous image , beautifully coloured and a fab card Hugs Elaine

Christine Harrop said...

What a lovely card Linda. Missed it yesterday since I was out for the day. I admire your use of handwriting. Mine is atrocious., yet strangely at school I won a prize for my handwriting. Where did I go wrong? Sweet image and love your flower. Love Christine x

Sonia said...

Hi Lindy,nice to meet you:)
I'm relly happy have you in my lovely followers circle:)
I look around your beautiful blog and I admired your fantastic creation:)
I become your follower ^_^
And I added your blog on my favorite blogs:)
Have a wonderful weekend dear creative friend:)
Sonia

Sonia said...

I'm here again...next 10 days I can't leave comments on your blog because I'll be on holidays:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Faye said...

What a delish colour combo. Love the layout too. xx

coops said...

so gorgeous linda.i love your colours and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Mrs A. said...

What a sweet little image. Love how you have coloured her.
Like what you have done to the flowers too. Hugs mrs a.

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Lindy. Your colouring is amazing.

Ani said...

Fabulous card! Ani
P.S. We have a bunch of flowers candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

Wishcraft said...

Aww super cute image and love how you've coloured her :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the colouring, beautifully done.
Hugs Linda x

Dorcas said...

I love this, Lin! Soooo cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries