A couple of Thank You cards as you can see, using House Mouse. These are part of a decoupage collection. In both cases I've used section 2 of the decoupage pages, leaving the rest to actually turn into decoupage and use on other cards....I like to get the most out of my little housie mousies.
On this first card I coloured my background with chalks, just a random dusting. It looks better in person than in the pic. In both cards my paper is digital from Bearly Mine Designs, the ribbon binding and yellow striped button is ribbon girl, the flower prima (coloured with promarkers) and the beautiful pins are from Linda at Creative Harmony. Except for the flower, stamp and Linda's pins, nothing I've used is less than a year old, and some much, much older. I'm getting quite good at shopping my stash.
I've used a new technique on the inside. I coloured my stamp with promarkers, then damped the page with a baby wipe. That reactivated the promarkers to produce a 'distressed' looking image. I quite like the effect and think I'll have another play using more than one colour on the stamp. Sorry, I can't remember where in blogland I saw this....so if it was you, please let me know and I'll credit you for it.
I'd like to enter this for
Buttons, Ribbon, Chalk, Adhesive, Markers
I'm entering this second card for the challenge at