Monday 20 December 2010

Tutorial and freebie papers

 Below you will find a printable tutorial to make the kimono's and some of the papers I made and sized ready for you to have a go (A4) . To make a mini version you can simply print them out on smaller size paper, or just cut a smaller piece, making sure to keep the same proportions. Do give them a try, they are a lot of fun, and look great on a card.

This is a gift box I made and decorated with kimono's

The box is only about 1/2" deep. Sorry it's such a bad pic, shouldn't have taken it on a white background. I've decorated it with my own papers and made the mini kimono's from my own papers too. I've kept the embellis  fairly simple. Just a few stickers (coloured with peel off pens), I've used bits of sticker 'waste' to embellish the kimono's.

                                                            

Printable Tutorial


Printable papers






Before you go, don't forget to enter for my make-over blog candy here



5 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love The kimonos Lindy,,,,,,,,I really love Japanese culture,,,,if you need some origami books let me know I have more than 2000.....

Dorcas said...

Thanks, Lin!:-)

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Good morning, Lin!
Oh, what beautiful kimonos you made - I´ve to try to make some myself immediately - thanks for the instructions!!! And thanks for all the papers - you´re veeeery generous!
Hugs,
Uli
The clock from your left sidebar is great - I´ll try to put in on my blog, too... :-) Thanks for all that inspiration!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lindy they are gorgeous love your card its beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Priyanka said...

wonderful Kimonos I see it first time, and u r very passionate in every crafting,wow beautiful friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries