Wednesday 23 March 2011

Amber's Crafts and Stuff #2 Die Cut's.

For our second Challenge at Ambers Crafts and Stuff we are going all die cutty...so drag out your die's what-ever they are and come over and play with us. 
I'm still very heavily into stashbuster mode with this card....it's hard to stop these things once you get going isn't it. It's like have all new stash when you unearth stuff you'd forgotten you possessed lol.  The only recent stash on it are the stickers, the bee buttons and the beautiful wooden cat button ...you can only imagine how hard my hand shook as I forced myself to glue that baby on lol.  I've dragged out a bit of vellum too. The paw print papers were a gift many years ago, just two 6 x 6 squares...at last I've cut into them lol. 

I shaded the cat a little with my blendable pencils, and used Sakura clear glaze pen on his eyes, though it's not showing up too nice.   The greeting is from a book of inspirational quote stickers...also a gift, but not many of those left now. 

You have to see that button close up.
Isn't it great!!


Receipe...everything stash. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges 

Cooking It Up With Katy... Animals & Colourful Buttons (hope my bee buttons count)
Fresh Brewed Designs ... 2 or more Embellis
Creative Card Crew ... No Stamps
Clear it Out Challenges ... Buttons 
Karen's Doodle's Netherlands ... More Than One Fold 
The Crazy Challenge ... Anything but square
Squigglefly ... Buttons 


22 comments:

dj1952 said...

Beautiful card Linda. I just love sunflowers. And the cat button is too cute. I know how you feel about cutting some papers or using certain things, but we did buy them to use eventually. LOL Hugs, dj1952

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cute Linda! I love trifold cards! Great use of old stash! I probably need to do the same. I have some too, that is hard to use because I like them too much! The cat button is adorable!

Unknown said...

this is a wonderful trifold card. Thanks for playing along with Clear it Out

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Oh, yes, the cat button is really adorable! I´m not sure if I would´ve been able to use it ;-)
I like your card a lot - it´s so sunny and spreads good mood!
Hugs,
Uli

Dorcas said...

Awwww very sweet Lin!

Inny said...

This is a very nice trifold card! I like the shape of the card!
The cat is cute!

Hugs, Henny (GD Karen's Doodles).

Anonymous said...

Oh that cat button ... adorable!!

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I'm now a follower of yours.
I made a total of 4 dozen of those chocolate chip cookies - and I have eaten probably 3 dozen all by myself. I feel like such a pig but I don't care! They are too yummy! :) No one is around for me to share them with anyways. I *have* to eat them! :) Thanks again for stopping by!

Lionelsa said...

Adorable cat button and cute card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card! I love that cat button!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Cindy Gay said...

Hi Lin. Nice to hear from you. I love this card, especially the folds and cut. Love the browns and yellows, cats and flowers. Cindy

Holly Young said...

This is really a great fold, and your card is darling. I love that little bee button! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

Rachel B said...

What a fabulous card! I love the button too. Very neat! Thanks for playing along with Clear It Out.

Kim said...

what an adorable cat button, good job on the card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, now I'm following you! Isn't Momo great for sending us? She's awesome!

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Linda, this is a gorgeous sunny happy card, & I love that friend quote, it is so true. Well done you for being brave enough to use that sweet cat button! x

marion said...

Great card, and so much work.......Wonderfull.You really make wonderful things so i became a follower. I will hop by more often. greets marion And....thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a really darling creation!! I love your zig-zag folds and the fun images!! Those buttons are just the cutest!! :) Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!! HUGS

diana creations said...

thats such a cute card momo sent me

Anniebee said...

Oh, my! I adore this card, Linda! I have 3 boy kitties (well, they used to be boys before they were neutered!) that drive me nuts when I'm busy with my crafting. They know exactly what they're doing too and seem to get some kind of enjoyment from bothering me but I love them just the same. You did a great job on this.

Hugs,
Anne

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love the fold. This is a very sweet card!

thanks for playing along with us at Fresh Brewed Designs 2 or more Embellishments challenge!
Have a blessed day!

Heather

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

lisbeth said...

Lovely card, what a great job you have done. Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice card with lovely cats and a great sentiment.

Liefs, Karen's Doodles NL!

Renata

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries