Wednesday 9 March 2011

WOYWW

I can't show you any cards this week as, I'm delighted to say, I've been accepted onto the DT at Cooking, Crafting Camping Challenges Challenges start on the 16th of this month so I've excitedly working on my projects  . As I'm never really doing one thing at a time, I have some crochet to show you. This is one of those baby sacks (please someone tell me what they are really called...my brain has lost the word lol).*** It's for the couple that I made my recent baby card for....so I'd better get it finished soon lol. Pop over to Julia's Blog here and join the fun 
Why does blogger keep tipping my pix on to one side like this!!???!!

***Dorcas's comment of cocoon is right. Everyone who thinks it looks like a hat is also right. It is really nothing more than a large, over-long beanie hat lol. I did have a pattern but only used it for the sizing. The are loads of free patterns on the net, put in a search for free crochet patterns..then cocoon, or whatever else you may be looking for. 


22 comments:

Priyanka said...

many many congrats dear, and this is really creative.

dj1952 said...

Congratulations for being chosen to be on the DT! Your chrocheted project looks awesome. I know my daughter wrapped Noah in a blanket and that was called "swaddling" and according to the on-line dictionary, it could be anything that an infant is wrapped in to keep it from moving. Hope that helps. Hugs, dj

Chelle said...

Is it a baby bunting?? Congrats on the DT. 91

Shalini said...

woo hoo. Congrats Linda...

Helen Pigott said...

I can't help with the photo question, but your baby sack (looked like a hat to me) is beautiful x

Priyanka Bokdia said...

it looks like a baby cap for me! but, its jus lovely! so creative and so b'ful

Dorcas said...

I was gonna say cute hat too! lol Uhhhhhh Baby sock maybe?? Baby Cocoon? Baby straigt jacket?....
It's real cute anyway! :-D
And congrats for your DT position!

Dorcas said...

Where do you get the blogaversary widget? I need one. Mainly to remind myself that it's NOT next week and to hold my horses!

Twiglet said...

Looks a great idea - do you have a pattern?

Annemaritta said...

Congrats hun!!! That is wonderful :)

Annemaritta said...

Oops, forgot to say Thank You for the Blogaversary tip. :)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

You have your hand in so many things. That is so nice. We always called them baby buntings. Congrats on your new DT. Very exciting!

jude said...

Congratulationjs on your dt posts!The crocheting looks fab.Have happy wednesday
hugs judex3

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Congrats ob being in the DT!
I wish I could crochet so evenly! Perfect!
Have nice day,
Hugs,
Uli

okienurse said...

Congrat on the DT. Love the crochet project. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

Theresa Plas said...

Hi Linda - congrats on your acceptance! Your piece is coming along nicely...love the white! Happy WOYWWing!

Sarn said...

Congrats on your new DT spot.
Playing catch-up on WOYWW visits.
Hugs, Sandra (WOYWW no. 59)

Sarah said...

Congrats on the DT - just got my first one!!! I always have to battle with Blogger and my photos!

Great knitiing - looking good.

Thanks for sharing your workdesk...


Sarah (sasa at 4)

shazsilverwolf said...

Congrats on the DT, the knitting looks very nice. Shaz #118

The Crafty Elf said...

Congratulations and love the bunting bag (I think that is what it is called or what I have heard it called).

Starla said...

Congrats on the DT! Starla #114

Nicky said...

Love your baby sac - congrats on the DT ~ Nicky 2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries