Saturday 26 March 2011

Lady don't bug nature

I made this ATC for a Swap last month and forgot to actually post it till now....just shows how forgetful I am, because I really love this one.  I've used quite a few digis, all from Digi Doodle Shops Best.... I wanted a layered look. I coloured him with promarkers and all the flowers and leaves are glittered up. I shaped the tree half frame with a ball tool and used pinflair gel (don't like smell of ordinary silcone glue) to raise it up. 

A couple of Close-ups 

My receipe...
Images ...Digi Doodle Shops Best.
Lady Bug; Ribbon Scroll; Tree & Vine.
Colourant ...Promarkers & Sakura 
Sentiment...My own poor brain. 

I'd Like to find a few challenges that will have me.

Wee Memories..Anything Goes  
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days...Back To Nature
Card Making Moma's...Animals 
Delicious Doodles...Floral Fantasy 
Phindy's Place...All About Animals
Totally Papercrafts...Cute & Cuddly
Southern Girls Challenge...Add an Animal
Crafts and Me...Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters...Anything Goes




19 comments:

dj1952 said...

This is so cute! I've seen him around and thought how mischievious he looked; like he had a secret and we didn't know it, but something was going to happen oh give us a jolt. LOL. Great job coloring him too. Hope you're having a good weekend. Hugs, dj

Tracey said...

Love it! what a great image.....and I really like how you have framed him.

Annemaritta said...

Cutie!

Lin, have you visited the craft fair this weekend there in B'ham?

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Totally adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

Sandy O said...

What a fabulous card. I love everything I have seen so far on yor blog. And you have freebies, LOL.

I found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us!

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww, talk about adorable. You did a FANTASTIC job with this adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us this week for Phindy's Place Challenge.
Hugs,
Lynda

Ms. Jen said...

Hey Lindy! It's been awhile. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. This is so darn cute!

Priyanka said...

This is soooo sweet just a darling card, grt choice of image and color,just love it.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda what a sweet image, love the bright colouring to. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mina said...

wow Linda thats fabulous, so bright and yummy and the image is so cute...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

mom2fivekiddos said...

I think this is great! Awesome card! I am a new follower, sent by Momo. Would love it if you stopped by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

My Need 2 Craft said...

This is so cute. :)
I came over from Momo's and am now a follower, if you would like to visit my blog and become a follower I am at:
http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
~Terri

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Pretty card, Lin! You´re good at combining several pictures!
Hugs,
Uli

Julie said...

So cute,love all those layers! Glad you shared it with the Southern Girls Challenge. Have a great week,Julie.x

Teri said...

Super cute hun! Loving the colours and the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

mckinkle said...

Lovely card!

Thanks for joining us with our flower challenge this week at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab - love the tree at the side - great card
Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah

Ann English said...

Marvelous card! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Unknown said...

What a great ATC! Thanks for joining in with us at Southern Girls this week. I have a Magnolia stamp candy on my blog if you are interested :)
Alicia xx
http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries