Wednesday 16 March 2011

Amber's Crafts & Stuff #1: Stashbuster/Anything Goes

Amber's Crafts & Stuff launches her Challenge Blog today with Stashbuster/Anything Goes. Now I know everyone loves Anything Goes, and who hasn't got some old stash they really, really should have used by now. Go dig it out and join us in a fun Challenge here 
I used up a fine amount of stash on this card, the youngest of my old stash is the House Mouse decoupage, which is about 1yr old and I'm extremely miserly with it. I mostly just get it out and look at how pretty it is lol, but occasionally break them out and make a baby card.   The very oldest is the quilling papers which I used to weave a background. I've woven a few in the past in different colours, it's a lot of fun. The card blanks I used to make my easel cards is probably just as old too. I used to buy them when I was first cardmaking....then I discovered sheets of card stock. The blanks usually get cut up now. 



A few close ups of the details. 



My Receipe...
House Mouse Decoupage - Old Stash
Quilling Papers - Old Stash
Basic Grey Baby Paper - Old Stash
Kay & Co Die Cut Stickers - Old Stash
Pink Acrylic Embellis - Old Stash
Card Blanks - Old Stash 
Ribbon & Ric-rak - Marianne Designs 
Label Die Cuts - Cuttlebug Fanciful Labels 
Baby Shoe Embellie - Hobby Craft

I'd Like to enter the following Challenges 


9 comments:

dj1952 said...

This is gorgeous, Linda. I can't really tell what the card front looks like, but I love the little House Mouse figures. (You thought I was going to say House Mices, didn't you? LOL.) Seriously, I love the card. Hugs, dj

dj1952 said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you how much I like your use of the quilling papers. I have some also when I went through my "quilling phase". Great Idea. Hugs, dj

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cute Linda! Love the image as well as that woven backround! Very crafty! Also love the ribbon with the snap. Nice touch!

Priyanka said...

excellent idea, and that little shoes,wow, I love house mouse and pink and both have in it.

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

This card is soooooo sweet!!!!
Adorable!
Love the "charm" in the upper left corner :-)
It´s so clever to use up stash instead of throwing it away - such pretty cards are the result!

Dorcas said...

So cute Lin! I love the little paccy (dummy) embellie too, perfect finishing touch. :-)

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

I love it Linda! Thanks for making such an awesome card for the first challenge!

Anniebee said...

I love this card, Lin! I love all of your work and this especially well. I love the look of the woven background. You must have a lot more patience than I do! LOL

Anniebee

Anonymous said...

Incredible easel card! Lovely details, and the woven background is terrific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Lindy's Maid Wid Luv Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries